There are several ways to get involved:
- Order or download the Ocean Literacy Essential Principles Brochure and the National Marine Educators Association Special Report #3 on Ocean Literacy.
- Join an marine education organization.
- Contribute to the re-write of the Next Generation Science Standards
- Influence your state science education standards.
- Give a presentation at a workshop, staff meeting, pta meeting or teacher’s conferences.
- Attend a conference, activity, online course, or an online workshop.
- Visit an aquarium, science museum, or marine education center.
- Comment on ocean public policy discussions.
- Get funding for ocean sciences education programs.
- Visit a website.
- Read a book.